Texas Heat Wave
July 26-28, 2019
Travis County Expo Center
7311 Decker Lane
Austin, Texas 78724
- Friday: noon-6pm
- Saturday: 8am-6pm
- Sunday: 8am-5pm
Get Your Tickets Now: COMING SOON
Show Vehicle Check-In Hours
- Thursday: Noon-7pm
- Friday: 8am-9pm
- Saturday: 8am-5pm
- Sunday: 8am-Noon
Show Info & Guidelines
- The deadline for discounted show vehicle registration is July 21, 2019
- The deadline for discounted online spectator tickets is July 24, 2019
- Show vehicle registration includes (2) weekend wristbands any additional passengers will have to purchase a weekend wristband.
- All sales are final No Refunds Show is rain or shine.
- No outside Food or beverages through the Spectator entrances.
- Small personal motor vehicles and ATV’s are allowed they must pay a separate registration fee of $50. Driver must have a valid driver’s license. NO CHILDREN If the driver is not driving slow and respectful you will lose privileges and your vehicle can be confiscated or asked to leave the show grounds. You are responsible for any damage or injuries that occur regardless who is driving. You will also be required to sign agreement stating you understand these conditions. This dose not include any wristbands.
- All BBQ pits must have fire extinguishers.
- Tents bigger than 20’x20′ must have a city permit and have a fire-retardant tag. Deadline two weeks before the show dates.
- Trailers are not allowed inside show grounds must be in designated area.
- No glass bottles
- No burnouts or unsafe driving!! There is a designated burnout event you can sign up for at the HW official T-Shirt booth.
- Stock vehicles are not allowed in show area this will be strictly enforced at All Shows.
- Best of Awards:
- BEST OF SHOW OVER ALL $1000.
- BEST TRUCK OVER ALL $500
- BEST MINI TRUCK OVER $500
- BEST CAR OVER ALL $500
- BEST LIFTED TRUCK OVER ALL $500
- BEST LOWRIDER OVER ALL $500
- BEST BICYCLE OVERALL $500
- BEST MOTORCYCLE $500
- Cash and Giveaways
- Awards presentation at 5pm Sunday